Become a Member or RenewJoin Corvettes of Bakersfield Today
Corvettes of Bakersfield welcomes all enthusiastic Corvette owners to become members of our club. As with any organization there are a few basic requirements.
To become a member, applicant must be a registered owner of a corvette. After completing a new member application, either online or by paper form, the applicant must provide a copy of the following to the membership committee:
- Copy of a valid driver’s license
- Copy of current vehicle registration
- Copy of current proof of insurance
- Must sign an Acknowledgement of receipt of the Club’s Bylaws
These items should be brought to the next general meeting for processing. Any delays may cause delays in applicant’s acceptance to the club. The applicant may participate in club activities during application process as a guest.
Applicant will become eligible for membership after sixty (60) days from the date of application. Applicant will be reviewed by current officers and membership committee. After successful review, applicant will be announced as a new member at the next general meeting. Corvettes of Bakersfield is looking forward to your membership and encourage your participation.
Online application is below.
Prefer to print it out?
Would you prefer to print a copy and bring to one of our meetings? Download the PDF here: COB Membership Application
- $5M Liability Policy through NCCC (National Council of Corvette Clubs) during any COB official event
- Nationwide discounts on goods and services through NCCC
- Special COB Club pricing for new vehicles at Three-Way Chevrolet (you must ask for COB member pricing)
- 10% off parts and labor at Three-Way Chevrolet